Did you know that a dog’s sense of smell is 10,000+ times stronger than that of humans?
Our certified and specially trained K9s, who have successfully performed over 1,000 inspections, are highly skilled to inspect and identify live infestations in minutes.
We offer one-time inspections, as well as scheduled, ongoing inspections at dates and times convenient for you and your staff. Spot treatments are also available at the time of inspection when bed bugs are detected.
Advantages of using a bed bug detection dog:
• Quick search and detection of bed bugs compared to only a visual examination.
• Discreet inspection and surveillance of your business with little to no disruption.
• Avoid unnecessary fumigation costs by treating only the infected areas identified by the K9.
• Peace of mind to your staff knowing their work area is checked regularly and cleared of bed bugs.
• Protect your business with recurring K9 inspections.
Residential K9 inspections are also available for the greater Dayton area. For residential bed bug